About the job
We're looking for a talented and experienced mid or senior-level Django Developer to join our remote team at Lastmile Retail. You'll be responsible for developing scalable and robust applications primarily using Python and Django. Some of the technologies in our stack are Celery, Postgres, Django REST Framework, Vue.js, and AWS.
- Build enhancements and new features for our local marketing platform.
- Collaborate closely with our CTO and development team to refine and implement full-stack product features.
- Maintain code integrity and ensure software robustness and scalability.
- 1+ years of experience with Django and Python (3+ preferred).
- 2+ years of experience in web development as a professional in a team environment (5+ preferred).
- Experience with Postgres and database design.
- Hands-on experience with AWS and its various services.
- Knowledge of Vue.js or a willingness to learn.
- Strong understanding of software development principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
About Lastmile Retail
Lastmile is an industry leading provider of online-to-offline digital marketing solutions for many Fortune 500 companies as well as nationally recognized political and advocacy organizations. Through our proprietary technology, we help organizations localize their offerings and connect “high-intent” individuals in a geographic area with the deep local information needed to drive action.
We also recognize that the secret to our success is our outstanding team and offer continuous opportunities for career growth, learning and professional development. At Lastmile we know that you’re an adult who can get your work done. We won’t stand over you from 9 to 5pm. But we will mentor and support you.
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive salary based on experience
• 401K with profit sharing
• Excellent healthcare benefits (health, dental, vision)
• Unlimited vacation (within reason)
• Paid parental leave