Lastmile is pleased to announce that we’ve won prestigious awards for consecutive years. In 2020, we were given top honors by Search Engine Land for our hard work partnering with Sprint, a leading wireless telecommunication carrier acquired by T-Mobile, with the coveted Best Local Search Marketing Initiative – SEO.
This year, Lastmile took home the 2021 Best Location Data Platform from the Digiday Technology Awards.
Lastmile’s BuyNearby platform allows major brands and multi-location retailers to comprehensively represent any brick-and-mortar store selling your products and services online and in real time. Our approach allows you to efficiently manage local marketing across the most relevant online channels at scale with budget-friendly and next generation tech that provides greater value for your bottom line.
- Double-digit growth in Local SEO
- Consistently over 20+% of visits convert to leads and sales
- 30+% increase in local ROAS
- 10+x conversion rate boost to e-commerce and BOPIS sales from our local marketing and microsites
Grow Your Brand & Sales
Gaining brand or product awareness isn’t enough; businesses must bring shoppers into their local marketing funnels by meeting their interest’s half-way when they’re searching online for what you’re carrying offline near them. Today, businesses that can provide the right products and services to these online local audiences in those “moments of truth” (when they’re searching) will not just survive but thrive in a marketplace that wants just that.
- Drive highly qualified traffic of “high-intent” shoppers directly to you
- Engage with what shoppers want, like available inventory or services nearby them
- Provide compelling content, such as local or store-level promotions, that immediately extends your brand into product and category considerations
- Enable engagement features to bridge online-to-offline purchases (Buy Now, Reserve, BOPIS, Appointment Booking, AI Chat, Mapping / Directions and Call Services)
Online Stores for Offline Spaces
In the end, 2022 cannot be a “business as usual” year where we employ the same technology and marketing playbooks and hope for better results. Rather, rebuilding our local businesses will necessitate leveraging new capabilities to create tangible results now so we can all get back to work and help speed economic recovery during this challenging time.
Learn more today so we can together rebuild, starting locally where your customers live.