- Over a decade of hands-on SEO experience with notable brands, achieving up to 40% growth in organic traffic.
- Recognized with awards such as The Drum Awards for Search and Search Engine Land's In-House Team of the Year.
- Featured speaker at SEO conferences like Advanced Search and contributor to Moz's Whiteboard Friday series.
- Proficient in SEO tools like Google Search Console, SEMrush, and skilled in integrating SEO with other digital marketing channels.
In this episode Shawn covers:
- The relationship between Google Crawler visit frequency and URL traffic.
- How small businesses can utilize Google Business Profiles to their advantage.
- The Pros and cons of Local branches within larger enterprises owning their social media presence.
- Common SEO mistakes affecting your domain’s visibility and traffic.
Watch The Episode
• [0.0] Intro
• [2.11] The impact of Google Crawler Visits on Site Traffic
• [5.04] Data Influencing User Experience Rankings
• [7.32] Using your Google Business Profile to Build Visibility
• [9.12] Hyperlocal Content Collaboration
• [10:31] Strategies for Local Rankings
• [13.07] Common Mistakes in SEO Audits
• [18.00] Creativity within SEO Features
• [22.00] The Social Media Footprint of Individual Stores within a Brand
• [27.27] Guiding content promotion with Branding
• [30.08] The Future of Site Optimization