Lastmile was tasked to develop a marketing program to allow dealers to directly promote their location and offerings with a few goals in mind:
Avoid duplication of effort with the national search marketing program by focusing on hyper-local tactics that aren’t in use today.
Design a framework that allows local dealers to spend their own funds on search marketing to promote individual stores.
• Utilize Google Ad's local campaign capability but improve with feedback loops back to product teams
• Segment each location by layering geo-demographic data & assign dedicated budgets er door and per targeted demographic
• Leverage exclusion lists of all Boost customers, updating as needed throughout the campaign, and audit regularly to maintain testing integrity
• Target the right shoppers with the right offer at the right time. Directing shoppers to specific offers for targeted stores.
In the era of COVID, Lastmile increased in-store visits and sales, proving that this approach should be taken nationally to drive revenue growth.
• CPC improved by 20%
• CTR improved by 113%
• Conversion Rate improved by 450%